Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grace that saves a wretch like me

Jesus is so beautiful. The same conviction that comes and hurts initially is the same conviction that leads us to the Cross and to His amazing grace. Jesus that never breaks us down to just scorn us but to makes us more like him and always leads us to the Father where there is true freedom. The process is so beautiful and sometimes I cant handle it and try to go around it or ignore it all together. Its tough. It hurts. It requires me being more open and honest than I want to be but it is the road to life. The Grace of Jesus is something I can't even begin to understand. I get more free everyday but I still screw up hourly and yet he is always there? I complain when life sucks and ask where he is and he is always right there. I distance myself from him and then blame him for the distance yet he never leaves.

You are so beautiful

No comments: